Hello! I am Linda, (aka L.S.) Berthelsen; author of The Häling and the Scottish Templars; Book One of the Temple Chronicles. I’m a writer, mystic, Templar, pragmatist, and most importantly, a curious soul, who sees interconnectedness in all things.
I am happy that you found my blog and hope that you will find my posts to be meaningful, inspirational and helpful! My passions are varied, yet multi-faceted and even multidimensional.
Over the years, I have explored many fields of study, from medieval history, music and comparative religion, to mysticism, Kabbalah, the sciences and the nature of the universe.
The happy place in my imagination is a richly paneled library furnished with a soft leather reading chair situated beside a roaring fireplace. In the center of the room stands a heavy mahogany table where I can lay out the puzzle pieces of my studies and, more importantly, my life’s path. When I think of the infinite possibilities for growth at my disposal, my heart is overwhelmed with gratitude and urgency to understand myself and beyond.
Serendipity has also played a key role in opening unusual doors of learning for me; even amidst hard times. It has provided me with amazing opportunities to travel to some wonderful places. (I hope to share both photos and tales to accompany them!) Through it all, I have done my best to maintain curiosity about new approaches to ageless topics.
Much of my creative energy whirls around creating my books and I hope to continue sharing ideas and updates with you along the way. So please join me as I gather my musings, photos and sometimes even some silliness…Oh I can get very serious at times and this blog is the perfect place to lighten up!
What this blog is NOT: This blog is not a discussion forum on various belief systems, but a journal of my own personal experiences and self-discoveries.
What this Blog IS:
- I HOPE this blog will be a wonderful, magical, imaginative repository of my more expansive writings, musings, and shared experiences.
- A Photo Journal of Templar sites, my travels and sightings of the divine in daily life.
It is my sincere hope that you will discover your own spark of imagination in these pages and experience a sense of wonder. Here is where the treasure hunt begins! If you don’t find what you are looking for, contact me or leave a message on Social Media and I will do my best to answer your question.
Think of these as your first steps through the door into a new realm!
- Join the L.S. Berthelsen Newsletter to be some of the first to receive the newest of meaningful updates. I will do my best to make it worth your while!
- Follow me on social media through the icons on the right side of the page.
- Start perusing through the website, read some posts, see what speaks to you.
- Say hello using the form below. I can’t wait to hear from you!
That’s all for now. I am looking forward to sharing this journey with you!
– L.S. Berthelsen